Table of Contents
If you don’t think you have the money to protect your equipment, ask yourself – when will you have the money to replace it? ROQSOLID amp and cab covers are here to help…..
Customers are telling us there’s never been a more important time to get equipment properly protected – things are tight at the moment which makes it even more essential to protect what you already have until things get back on track again.
So to help, we are offering a 15% off discount (code at top of page). You can take preventative action now and keep the cost down at the same time.
Not only that – if you are an existing customer, depending on how much you have spent with us over the years we have a special rewards points deduction during checkout for you as well!
By taking a few simple steps you can preserve the look, function and resale value of your equipment – here they are:
1. Find the make and model of amp cover, cab cover or PowerBag you need (remember to compare the dimensions to make sure they match the equipment);
2. Choose the seam binding color and optional extras you want;
3. Pop it all into a shopping cart and go through the checkout (remember you need to log into our site to use the discount voucher code);
4. We’ll manufacture the cover or PowerBag for you; and
5. Your amp cover, cab cover or PowerBag arrives, you pop your equipment in, protect it and away you go!
So How Are Our Amp And Cab Covers Different?
- We cut our amp and cab covers differently to minimise the number of seams. Where we can we cut the front, top and back in one piece – completely eliminating the seams along the top front and back edges which means fewer seam problems in years to come.
- We bind our amp and cab covers with 25mm webbing (free choice of colour) so the seams and bottom of the cover are as durable as possible which means the covers last – a looooong time as many of our customers will testify!
- We use a man-made woven polypropylene as the outer – a bit like suitcase material which means the covers are tough, durable and virtually impenetrable.
- We have what we believe is the largest selection of optional extras available anywhere on the internet which means you can customise your cover to your heart’s content.
What Are Our Amp And Cab Covers Made Of?
- The outer is a woven, man-made polypropylene. This layer has a waterproof coating which keeps spills and showers out.
- As we believe in offering you a broad range of protective choices, the inner can be one of several things:
- a) no layer at all – a simple dust cover – what we call DustGuard; or
- b) a layer of non-shed felt – what we call AmpGuard; or
- c) a layer of 5mm foam and material – what we call FoamGuard or
- d) any of the above with board pouches into which you can put a piece of hardboard, thick cardboard, aluminium or something similar.
- All the layers are laminated together and the cover is bound together with 25mm webbing to make it ultra-durable.
So what are you waiting for? Get your equipment protected today and get the peace of mind only well-made protection can bring.
And if you can’t find the exact make and model or if the dimensions differ to those we have, simply measure up and submit the dimensions of the version you have using our online forms HERE and we will price up, list a cover and email you the link – easy as that!
If all else fails you can also contact us HERE 😉
Over the last 2 decades we have manufactured 10’s of thousands of covers and have satisfied customers in over 50 countries (yes, we ship internationally).
Here’s What Our Customers Say:
“The videos and guidelines made the ordering process very straightforward, the small email queries I had were answered promptly. The cover was delivered on the date promised. The quality of the materials used is first class and the workmanship is exceptional. The fit of the cover is millimeter perfect and it has exceeded my expectations in every way. My partner (who bought it for me as a gift) is so pleased with it she is now encouraging me to order a matching cover for my practice amp. I would recommend ROQSOLID covers and I am sure to be a repeat customer in the near future.”
Kevin D – UK
“The Team at Roqsolid (Amplifier Covers Online) are extremely professional, provide excellent assistance & communication, display the ultimate in Customer Care, whilst the fantastic website & pricing completes the entire shopping package. Thanks Team, an absolute pleasure in every way to deal with.””
Michael M – Australia
So this is what you’ll get from us…..
A UK made, fully customisable alternative to flimsy vinyl covers or expensive, heavy flight-cases, made to the spec of your equipment
A woven, heavy-duty polypropylene outer – tear resistant and with a waterproof coating
A choice of paddings and re-enforcements
A product that’s easy to fold and store at home, at gigs etc (even if you put boards in)
A product robust enough to pull a small car up a slope (see our YouTube video HERE)
A product backed by our ROQSOLID 30 day money-back guarantee
A (currently) 3 to 4 week turnaround from receipt of payment to dispatch
And remember, even if you can’t find what you need, we have a simple way to send us the dimensions of your kit – CLICK HERE for details
Our Guarantee To You…..
Everything we manufacture is covered by our ROQSOLID 30 day money-back guarantee of British made quality, care and craftsmanship.
And just in case you need it, here’s a simple comparison between cheap vinyl covers, flight cases and Roqsolid PowerCovers:
We look forward to receiving and fulfilling your order!
Bryn, Lee & The ROQSOLID Team